wild horses was amazing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
just got back from twickenham 2 and have to say wild horses was amazing! the whole stadium was sing the chourus back to him as if it was WOWY or ISHFWIALF!!!!!

Man I love that song, I hope they play it at Glasgow on Tuesday, but no doubt we'll get the same set list as Manchester 1 as that seems to be the norm for cities with 1 stop. I wouldn't mind as much, but I was at Manchester 1 as well!

no i was at manchester 1 too i think you will get still hav'nt found and all i want is you on tuesday which u did not get at manchester 1!

It's a little change up I guess, but I wanna be spoiled as I never seen WGRYWH live before! and it's seems to have went down really well the two shows they've played it.

Still, u2 live is a treat no matter what they play.

In Amsterdam it WILL be played on one of the hree nights...I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Sorry to be a pedant but can we please stop calling it "Wild Horses". I keeping confusing it with the Rolling Stones song.

financeguy said:
Sorry to be a pedant but can we please stop calling it "Wild Horses". I keeping confusing it with the Rolling Stones song.

lol, I'd say that to my friends and call it "Wild Horses" but the response I'd get was, "hey hey, I thought u were talking bout U2, not the Stones"

*badaba-cha*

Mirrorball Man said:
Yup, it was fantastic, brilliant, awesome.

Super smashing lovely.

It was stood outside listening (couldnt get a ticket, hate those touts) and it sounded great from where I was standing! I was disappointed not to be in there but i did get to see them perform AIWIY the day before so I can't complain!!

lisa2004 said:

It was stood outside listening (couldnt get a ticket, hate those touts) and it sounded great from where I was standing! I was disappointed not to be in there but i did get to see them perform AIWIY the day before so I can't complain!!

Hmm, kinky.... ;-)

Was it full band or acoustic bono and edge? If it was full band I can't wait to hear it.

Mirrorball Man said:
Full band and awesome. No poxy accoustic set :)

Which means this was the first time WGRYWH has been played full band, electric without UTEOTW immediately beforehand.

Pretty cool, in this setlist nerd's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom