What the 3rd leg may bring...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see Crumbs being brought into the setlist as being totally out of the question, though I would be shocked if it replaced Pride. I could almost see it being rotated w/ Miracle Drug or something before replacing Pride. I know people are sick of good ol' PITNOL, but alas, I don't think it's going anywhere.

I definately predict that Until the End of the World will be put back into the set list (at least I hope so, it's been my dream to experience the song live!). I'm actually hoping for more 90's material like something from Zooropa or Pop. And I could go for Mysterious Ways being put back into the encore.

As for 80's stuff, "Gloria" or "Out of Control" would be nice for the beginning of the show.

We're all so nice here, aren't we? :wink:

Well, if I may address the original poster, I too hope UTEOTW makes its way back into the main set as it's AMAZING live. I was lucky enough to experience it twice and it was incredible. Nothing quite like The Fly --> UTEOTW.

Muad'zin said:

If anything new does show up it will be a former hit single, not something obscure.

An cat dubh/Into the heart, Ocean, Electric co, Gloria, 40, Running to stand still, Zoo station, Who's gonna ride your wild horses, Miss Sarajevo.

To answer this thread: Crumbs, Please/Gone, Electrical storm, hopefully Until the end of the world and Bad more often and Running to stand still gets back.

Last edited:
I think I'll go leap over the back fence and run far away instead. :wink:

Axver said:

Agreed with the first paragraph, though it must be noted they did rehearse Crumbs. Kind of surprised it didn't make it beyond rehearsal stage. That leads to the second paragraph, and my whole point can be summed in one sentence: a song on an album that's sold over eight million copies worldwide is so obscure. :rolleyes:

Semantics. The Joshua Tree sold huge, Achtung Baby sold huge. ATYCLB sold well, But if they would start playing stuff like Red Hill Mining Town, Exit, Peace on Earth and So Cruel most fans at a concert would go WTF??? Crumbs is a favorite with a tiny loud few. Most fans at a concert couldn't care less if it was never played. Thus the more correct definition of obscure is something most fans don't generally know, even if they've heared by virtue of owning the CD.

Back
Top Bottom