What songs that u2 has never played live, or only played live once bring back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont normally do it but what the hell right? i would love to see exit and god part II make a return, along with ultra violet and please, wont cry if they dont but wouldnt mind if they do

ok but I really doubt it was a serious considertion for the set. Also The Edge played the bass on the album version and Adam guitar.

Just because a song was soundchecked, or heared during rehearsal, does not mean its being considered for a spot on the setlist. U2 can be mucking around, playing something for the sheer fun of it. I remember during Popmart when the BBC showed a docu on how U2 was recording Pop and rehearsing for the tour where Edge was playing and singing Stay. Was that song ever played on Popmart? Even more likely, their roadies may be the ones doing the actual playing, since the boys have developed a habit of flying in only hours prior to the show, long after the actual soundcheck.

People attach way to much importance to rumors and stuff they hear during soundchecks. Only to get bitter when insert your random favorite here does not appear on the setlist.

I think it's important to mention soundchecked songs - it's comforting that the band, and it's immediate crew, know songs that some fans think were forgotten years ago.

u2fp

Nothing wrong with comforting, but to many people here speculate more then a bunch of internet hype stock investors to every musical fart being rumored coming from a U2 soundcheck. Cause to them it immediately translates into 'they're going to play insert random favorite classic.'
I've seen this behaviour time and time and time and time again since Elevation and you'd think by now everybody has learned the lesson. It don't mean anything!

Back
Top Bottom