What ONE song excluded from Elevation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please - I keep reading about all the songs being rehearsed and it is starting to look like Elevation + some new ones from Bomb.

Snooze

What ONE song would you like to se played that was not played on the Elevation tour?

For me - hands down would be:

One Tree Hill

personally Hawkmoon 269, which may have made one appearence in Cologne but I don't think that counts.

Hawkmoon 269 was snippeted with Running To Stand Still during a performance of Desire in Cologne on Elevation but I don't really count that as a performance.

Give me The Unforgettable Fire or One Tree Hill.

ayearwome said:
Unforgettable Fire or Ultraviolet for me.

We must think alike ayearwome :wink: I would be happy if 2 of following are playing a night to night basis:

Unforgettable Fire
Ultraviolet
Last Night On Earth
Mofo
Please

Umm... Please was played on the acoustic set a number of times on the Elevation Tour.

Please was played full band once on Elevation too.

A Sort Of Homecoming was played twice on Elevation.

Macfistowannabe said:
Ahh...

If that's the case...

Love Is Blindness.

They did it on 25 August 2001 at Slane, and then again on 16 November 2001 in Oakland, but the second instance was unplanned - a fan pulled up to play guitar started it and the band went along.

Love Is Blindness would be bloody awesome. :up:

1. Running to Stand Still
2. God Pt. II
3. Wire
4. Exit

not in any order. I would also like to see "Desire", it was done a lot on Elevation but I want the Lovetown version full band back. Also would like to see "In God's Country", it was done once acoustically i believe on elevation, but like the former, want the full band back on it :drool:

In God's Country was played acoustically three times on Elevation. The full band version would be sensational, especially if following a return of Exit!

And give me God Part II and Lovetown Desire. :drool:

Axver said:

They did it on 25 August 2001 at Slane, and then again on 16 November 2001 in Oakland, but the second instance was unplanned - a fan pulled up to play guitar started it and the band went along.

Love Is Blindness would be bloody awesome. :up:
I hope I don't "strike out."

So Cruel.

Don't worry, Macfistowannabe..........Axver was simply going into detail about the two times that "A Sort of Homecoming" was played on the last tour.........."Love is Blindness" was not.....

I find it interesting that most peoiple are saying Joshua Tree Era songs. I fully agree with this.

I also agree with the the fact that if they started playing God Part II I think I would really really lose it...

Back
Top Bottom