What HTDAAB song do think think will not receive live play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll be disapointed if Crumbs isnt played.
But yeah, Man And Women and One Step Closer.
I think One Step closer might be a Grace, and be played over the PA at the end of the show.

I think it's possible that EVERY song will be played live this time, even though it might not be every song every night.

I'm pretty sure Crumbs From Your Table will definitely be played - it would be great in the live setting and probably work with songs such as Yahweh, Walk On, Pride, and ISHFWILF. A Man And A Woman ... depends. I can see it creeping into the acoustic set. One Step Closer will probably be the Promenade or Heartland and not be played, or only merit snippets (such as after One).

kevink said:
I think it's possible that EVERY song will be played live this time, even though it might not be every song every night.

I agree :hyper:

It seems like every one of these songs was intended to be played live!! What a great album!

Last edited:
Axver said:
I'm pretty sure Crumbs From Your Table will definitely be played - it would be great in the live setting and probably work with songs such as Yahweh, Walk On, Pride, and ISHFWILF. A Man And A Woman ... depends. I can see it creeping into the acoustic set. One Step Closer will probably be the Promenade or Heartland and not be played, or only merit snippets (such as after One).

I with this as well :hyper:

OSC will be played like RTSS was played, and it will lead into Streets, which will lead into COBL.

Crumbs HAS to be played!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the new album...
Personally, I think "When I Look At The World" was probably their most underplayed song ever. They only played it once or twice on the Elevation tour. I'm pretty much guessing that it's never going to get any play time this time around, but that's fine I guess. It's the new stuff that matters most.

Back
Top Bottom