webpage that tracks how often each song is played...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
someone did up one of these during elevation.. I dunno if anyone still has that link, but if someone did something similar for the new tour, that would be wicked.

it listed all the songs played on the whole tour and then had checks each night it was played, then stats at the bottom. tres nifty.

sweetness! thanks a ton :)
if i remember correctly it was you who did it last time round?

Axver said:
And yes, I am an administrator there.
Cool; is there a way to point out missing snippets? How much do you guys care about those anyway?

For whatever it's worth, two omissions I noticed this week:

There was a snippet of Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Two Tribes" at the end of "Until the End of the World" in Santiago on 11 Feb 1998 ("two tribes go to war / a point is all you can score").

There was a snippet of Van Morrison's "Crazy Love" at the end of "In A Little While" in Charlotte on 28 Mar 2001 ("she gave me love, love, love, love, crazy love").

typhoon said:

Cool; is there a way to point out missing snippets? How much do you guys care about those anyway?

We care quite a bit about snippets; the site owner and I have lately started to search through our bootlegs to add all the snippets we can find. There is the feedback form where you can point out mistakes or missing snippets: http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/feedback.html

Thank you for the two snippets! I'll go and add them now.

Cool, I love finding snippets of other songs in my boots, so I'll probably use that form a lot.

typhoon said:
Cool, I love finding snippets of other songs in my boots, so I'll probably use that form a lot.

:up: That'd be awesome, thanks. I just added the two you gave before.

As a general note to anyone who might use the form, the site owner receives that, not me, so if any of you would like to send snippets/corrections to me, amakaxver@gmail.com is my e-mail. Both of us are pretty quick with adding the snippets though, so it doesn't make a difference who you contact.

that page is really cool, but i like the tour specific info that maximum chicken's site had back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom