We Want Acrobat Live, but what about Heartland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fredstab

The Fly
Between Acrobat or Heartland live for the first time, I would prefer to hear Acrobat...But What about Heartland?

It has never been played live and It's a great song....But I guess that Bono cannot sing this song live....

Frederic :)

I couldn't care less about hearing Heartland live. I would, however, love to hear A Celebration, or another early single of theirs appear on this tour.

My U2 top ten:

1. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
2. Where The Streets Have No Name
3. Bad
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. One Tree Hill
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Heartland
8. New Year's Day
9. Gone
10. Acrobat

I think you know which one I want to hear.

I would rather see Heartland live than any other U2 song (except Bullet The Blue Sky).

Axver said:
1. 11 O'clock Tick Tock

Hey Axver, which version of Tick tock do u like the most then, just out of interest. Cos the studio version seems to get slagged by ppl a lot, but I love that almost as much as the live performences....almost:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Hey Axver, which version of Tick tock do u like the most then, just out of interest. Cos the studio version seems to get slagged by ppl a lot, but I love that almost as much as the live performences....almost:wink:

I'm one of the ones who slags the studio version too - it sounds like U2 were simply trying too hard. But live? It's my personal favourite. 4 November 1981 and 5 June 1983 are absolutely incredible! The former features THREE solos while the latter is the incredible version on the UABRS video.

Axver said:

4 November 1981 and 5 June 1983 are absolutely incredible! The former features THREE solos while the latter is the incredible version on the UABRS video.

thanks for that 11-4-81 date, dont have that bootleg yet. Getting it now :wink:

Back
Top Bottom