We need two Official Vertigo Tour Dvd`s , coz the European leg is different!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

Do you all think we need two Official Vertigo tour dvd`s????
I think so coz the European leg is way different.
A: stage
B: visuals
C: songs? (crumbs will get played:wink: )

What are your thoughts Friends????

Cheers ,

Mauwer

A. Yes we need another DVD. Infact they should make DVD´s from every night.

B. Whats the obsession with Crumbs I find everywhere? Its getting really annoying.

Hopefully they will mix up the setlist a little more for a Eurigo DVD. Right now it would be basically the same songs as the Chicago DVD.

crumbs is a great song, but it's hardly the best on the album, it almost seems too slow for the amount of noise it creates....

everytime i hear it, i'm like gah, what's happening here? what's with this riff?

DVDs are fun. i hope we get lots, and i hope OOTS is on it and i hope that crumbs makes it for you lovers!

That would be cool Pop-Romancer!!!!
They play 3 nights in the City Of Blinding RED Lights:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

YES, a second DVD from Europe!!! It should have Gloria, The Ocean, Electrical Storm, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Crumbs From Your Table and of course VERTIGO II as the closer!!! :rockon:

Last edited:
Personally if they do a EuroDVD I hope they don't film in Amsterdam since I'm going there. Cause that would probably mean that shows 1 & 2 are going to be identical and only show 3 gets some variation. Let them film in Dublin instead. Or Paris or Milan. Milan would be nice. The Italian audience always does well on boots. They deserve a shot at immortality.

I'm also hoping for two DVDs. I don't think it matters if the setlists are similar, I would buy them just to see the differences in the production.

Back
Top Bottom