Was Discotheque only played in Toronto and Chicago?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceane

Refugee
Question for all of you set-list pros:

Was Discotheque only played in Toronto and Chicago so far? If not, where have they played it?

Sorry, I have been kind of out of the loop lately, and don't have much time to check every set-list.

It seems like they have not played it much. Very strange, because the version was really awesome and it seems most fans who saw it loved it.

oceane said:
Question for all of you set-list pros:

Was Discotheque only played in Toronto and Chicago so far? If not, where have they played it?

Sorry, I have been kind of out of the loop lately, and don't have much time to check every set-list.

It seems like they have not played it much. Very strange, because the version was really awesome and it seems most fans who saw it loved it.

The rumor is Edge didnt care for it on this tour. :shrug: I disagree but if its true, I doubt it gets done again on this tour.

a lot of the time, edge has a bigger stay over the mainstay of the music than even bono. whilst they all have inputs, i think edge seems to have the 'ruling vote' where necessary

I wish Edge would use his ruling vote and shove Pride out of the setlist on the next tour:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Thanks, that's what I thought. If I could have a chat with Edge I would tell him how wrong he is... That version absolutely kicked ass, it would be a shame if it never gets played again.

This version of Discotheque is da bomb. Its been a while since I heared a version of a U2 song that they redid that was so awesome. You could play it on a heavy metal concert and you'd have a mosh pit going. Eternal shame on Edge if he doesn't like it. Quit playing these rocking chair versions of the the First Time or Stuck. Play some rock, dude.

I consider myself sooo lucky to have seen Discotheque in Toronto. It was mind blowing, the perhaps THE highlight of all the shows I have seen. The fact that it hasn't been played more than twice astounds me.

Yup....I heard it too....and I was shocked......almost felt like Popmart again...but not quite... :D

Is there.....an mp3 of the Discotheque with Pop Muzik intro? I have that videoclip which rocks, but its incomplete.

Relax, don't do it!

Back
Top Bottom