Was Bigloader On To Something?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
Please check out the from the Zootopia post / under “General Tour Discussions”
http://forum.interference.com/t115740.html

Here is some of it.

I was told by a studio guitar tech in Nashville, Dallas (Edge's tech) said it's pretty much the whole new album plus their other "have-to" staples and there's just not time for any more. He said they are trying to throw in some medley concepts to get everything in, but that's probably only going to be in one area of the show and some of them hate it as a concept

Now take another look at the controversial setlist from bigloader – new songs, plus must have staples
http://forum.interference.com/t115353.html

These two threads are fairly consistent, though perhaps ultimately the ‘source’ is one and the same.

Either way, despite some of the misgivings here, bigloader’s set list could be more real than many of us, myself included, want to believe.

Thoughts?

Bigloader didn't really suggest anything new. He listed a whole bunch of songs that wouldn't be surprises in a very bad order. The only reason people paid him any attention is because he claimed to have an inside source and made an outrageous claim about a Wham cover. Anyone else who comes here and does that would initially have scrutiny placed on their setlist.

we'll see, won't we

Thank you! As I've been saying, wait until the tour and then try to question me.... Also, I can't stress enough that there are five or so more songs that are going to be worked in at various points, one of which hasn't been played in a VERY long time. that's all I can say for now.

I don't think it's a stretch at all nor do you need inside information to believe that U2 will play like 8-9 songs off of Bomb and then the classics (IWF, NYD, Pride, One etc). And perhaps one or two suprises. I think that is pretty obvious.

Back
Top Bottom