Vertigo tour statistics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a band that doesn't mix their setlists up this is silly. Sure, they are flipping the order here and there and maybe swapping a song or two, but come on.

Heh, that's pretty cool. I really like the "Songs" section, which has that nice % feature.

i like the songs stats thing; where you can see where in the set list it appeared and the last time it was palyed. very nice. one suggestion: on the page where you can view the setlist, i was thinking links at the top where you can go directly to the next/previous show.

Last edited:
I haven't searched too many sites, but I know that Bono sang a few lyrics from the Beatles' "Blackbird", but my head is so full of U2 mania that I can't remember which song he sang that at the end of... Just thought I'd put my two cents in. Still predict LAPOE to open - seems much better to get the crowd going than COBL.... We'll see on Tuesday & Wednesday!!!

very nifty.. one thing i'd like to see is a grid/chart with all the songs played down the side and the dates of the tour along the top/bottom.

really awesome page design btw!

Last edited:
Excellent,

I am taking a mate to a U2 gig in the summer, and he does not know any songs, this will help me prepare a CD for him to listen to beforehand, so he gets to know all of the songs that might come up.

Doesn't really work... Setlist Generator predicts the chance of a song being played in literally "that position". Even though 40 has closed the show every time (I think), it's predicted at 12.5%

it does work (but it isn't perfect at the moment), the 12.5 % on 40 is because it's been played 12.% on spot 21. Because of the way the setlist changed, right now it generates a bizarre setlist but the more shows u2 will play and the more i work on the code, the more it will be accurate.

SkeeK said:
very nifty.. one thing i'd like to see is a grid/chart with all the songs played down the side and the dates of the tour along the top/bottom.

really awesome page design btw!

Added the timeline section. Quite cool! Thanks for ther idea!

Back
Top Bottom