U2tours.com inspired setlist...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Venue: Madison Square Garden

Opening Act(s): The Bravery, Editors

Main Set: City Of Blinding Lights, I Will Follow, Vertigo, All Because Of You, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Original Of The Species, Fast Cars, Desire, Crumbs From Your Table, New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Gloria, With Or Without You, Where The Streets Have No Name, Bad - One Step Closer

Encore(s): Love And Peace Or Else, Miss Sarajevo, Electrical Storm, One, Kite, The Wanderer, Wake Up Deadman - Walk On

Comments: U2's tenth return to Madison Square Garden is a full out party. Unlike their previous shows, which showed hardly any setlist rotation, tonight is spiced up. However, cold weather causes a short show, but Bono gives a belting performance of Kite in rememberance of both his father, and the victims of September 11th. Electrical Storm is played for the first time ever, the audience sings loudly and Bono laughs along. With Or Without You segues into Streets, ending the Pride transition, the seguation, according to fans is flawless and amazing as the song goes from a blue crowd to a white crowd. The Wanderer is performed live infront of an audience, it was once performed for the Johnny Cash tribute. Joaquin Phoenix is in attendance and joins the band for the song.

Main Set: Vertigo, Two Hearts Beat As One, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Pride, City Of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Angel Of Harlem, Fast Cars, The First Time, Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Please, Where The Streets Have No Name, Out Of Control, One

Encore(s): Gone, All Because Of You, Electrical Storm, With Or Without You, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - Wake Up Deadman, Walk On

Sydney, Austrailia

Venue: Telstra Stadium

Main Set: City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I Will Follow, Elevation, The Electric Co., The Ocean, Until The End Of The World, New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, The First Time, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky, Van Diemen's Land, Pride, Where The Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, With Or Without You, All Because Of You, Original Of The Species, Yahweh, One Tree Hill

Comments: After a long break from touring, U2 comes back to Sydney Austraila and delievers a powerful and emotional show. Most noticably, "One Tree Hill" is played since 1989, and "Van Diemen's Land" is played since 1993. The song is performed by Edge, sololy. Bono reports that Miss Sarajevo would have been performed, but has had some difficulty in hitting the operatic notes. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses makes it's 4th leg debut, along with The Electric Co, and the Ocean. Tonight's show is filmed.

:lmao:

you left out that aside from Joaquin Pheonix I'm the only one who showed up and we have a private show :p

when's Bono going to be thrusted into the audience like a dead cowboy?

Dublin, Ireland

Venue: Slane Castle

Opening Act(s): Bloc Party, Athlete, The Bravery

Main Set: Vertigo, I Will Follow, All Because Of You, The Electric Co., The Ocean, Until The End Of The World, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, A Sort Of Homecoming, City Of Blinding Lights, Original Of The Species, The Sweetest Thing, God Part II, Love And Peace Or Else, The Fly, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Where The Streets Have No Name, Beautiful Day

Encore(s): Elevation, Desire, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, One, One Step Closer, Yahweh, Walk On

Venue: Giants Stadium

Opening Act(s): Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band

Main Set: Vertigo, Elevation, The Fly, Until The End of the World, Mofo, New Years' Day, Beautiful Day, Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own, Love And Peace (Or Else), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Please, City of Blinding Lights, In God's Country (acoustic w/ Bruce), Wire, All I Want Is You, Desire, Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Encore(s): Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, Out of Control, Cry/The Electric Co., Hawkmoon 269, One Tree Hill, 40/Mothers of the Disappeared, Bad/Satellite of Love/The Rising/Ruby Tuesday/Bad (Bruce on additional guitar)

Comments: On the fourteenth and final night of their co-headlining dates with Springsteen at the Meadowlands, the band give what many are calling their finest (and at 3 hrs, 2 minutes, longest) performance ever. 40 is over ten minutes long, and the concert appears to be over. Five minutes later, the keyboards for Bad begin. They seem to play forever, but five minutes later the band finally returns to play the song, which (not including the keyboard intro) clocks at just over seventeen minutes. The fourteen shows over twenty-two days yield an attendence of over one million.

A man can dream.

Rotterdamn, Netherlands

Venue: De Kuip

Opening Act(s): Bloc Party, Paddy Casey

Main Set: Vertigo, Out Of Control, The Electric Co., Desire, Until The End Of The World, New Year's Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day, One Tree Hill, City Of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Original Of The Species, Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky, Van Diemen's Land, Pride, Where The Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, American Woman - The Fly, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, With Or Without You, All Because Of You, Crumbs From Your Table, Yahweh, 40

All Because Of You
Vertigo
Beautiful Day
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
City Of Blinding Lights
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Van Diemen's Land