Twickenham 1 Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I've been wondering why people don't post the sets anymore so I figured I'll just do it :wink:

One of the better setlists I've seen
--------------------------------------------
1// Vertigo
2// I Will Follow
3// The Cry
4// Electric Co./Bullet with Butterfly Wings (snippet)/I Can See for Miles (snippet)
5// Elevation
6// New Year's Day
7// Beautiful Day/Here Comes the Sun (snippet)
8// I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
9// All I Want is You
10// City of Blinding Lights
11// Miracle Drug
12// Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
13// Love and Peace or Else
14// Sunday Bloody Sunday
15// Bullet the Blue Sky/The Hands That Built America (snippet)/When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)/Please (snippet)
16// Running to Stand Still
17// Pride (In the Name of Love)
18// Where the Streets Have No Name
19// One
20// Zoo Station
21// The Fly
22// Mysterious Ways
23// Yahweh
24// Vertigo

that is Manchester2 but with Mysterious Ways instead of With or Without You is it not?

Looks like they snippet all of these Beatles songs during Beautiful Day now?

Anybody else find it strange that for 2 gigs in a row they haven't played All Because of You??? I mean, that's only 6 new songs. Pretty lame.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I've been wondering why people don't post the sets anymore so I figured I'll just do it :wink:

Probably because all shows are the same. Why bother posting the entire setlist. Far better to discuss the one or two changes.

The_acrobat said:
Anybody else find it strange that for 2 gigs in a row they haven't played All Because of You??? I mean, that's only 6 new songs. Pretty lame.

Yeah, it was pretty lame. They started late (8:30) and ran out of time due to the strict 10:30 curfew. Bono said as much after Yahweh. The crowd was well up for it and I think we deserved another song or two myself!!

Back
Top Bottom