This is rather amazing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Only seven shows into the third leg, and three songs have been played that have NEVER been performed live before!

12 September, Toronto - Fast Cars
20 September, Chicago - The First Time
23 September, Minneapolis - Crumbs From Your Table

Every city they've played in has had a song never played live before! But will this keep up in Milwaukee? :hmm:

Someone, quick, ask them to play Some Days Are Better Than Others! Even if Bono forgets the lyrics, he could just keep improvising about "some days" and fool us into thinking he's deliberately changing the lyrics. :wink:

Even better, get them to do Endless Deep. Adam sings that - no worries about Bono's memory there! :laugh:

nickypiemcg said:
Has anyone here heard crumbs live? What is it like?

There's an MP3 link over on the audio/video forum.

IT IS AMAZING AND MUST BE A SETLIST STAPLE! :drool:

I dunno if I want them to keep this up a whole lot, or we might hear A Man And A Woman or One Step Closer in Milwaukee. :wink:

now's the time for requests!!!!!:hyper: :hyper:

a sort of homecoming
wire
the unforgettable fire
exit
one tree hill
god part 2
acrobat
zooropa
lemon
stay
gone
please
last night on earth
mofo
kite
electrical storm
walk on

that should do it!
:wink: :sexywink: :yes: :applaud:

knox said:
I dunno if I want them to keep this up a whole lot, or we might hear A Man And A Woman or One Step Closer in Milwaukee. :wink:

One Step Closer :drool:

That'd be great in rotation with The First Time.

VertigoGal said:
Why do you think they've had such a change of heart as far as setlist variety? Are we overreacting? It's so uncharacteristic of them. :wink:

They're stalking me. After a few months of stalking, you'd think they'd get influenced sooner or later. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom