The official "Quit Playing This Damn Song!" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the only thing that i'd do would be alternate please and bullet the blue sky. dont completely drop bullet the blue sky because its a good song, but alternate it with please. it'd still fit right in the theme of that particular miniset.

all because of you needs to be played at every show, it rocks.

i really enjoyed seeing songs that i'd never seen played before played, the ocean, into the heart, an cat dubh. all great songs. i dont give a shit if 200 casual fans are going to get beer or take a piss during these songs. any 'momentum lost' during the ocean or into the heart is immediatly regained and added onto with beautiful day.

pride needs to not be dropped, but alternated. too many people love this song to drop it completely. and believe it or not, not everybody going to these shows is like me and seeing a million, most people will see one show. if they dropped bullet, pride, streets, one all of those songs then they'd leave the majority of the crowd disappointed. i honestly can say there is not one problem i have myself with this setlist, i think it rocks. all because of you may be a bit misplaced, but it still works with the 3 prayers at the end (all because of you, yahweh, 40.).

Back
Top Bottom