The official Dick Evans wouldn't allow this static setlist thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zwervers2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Dick would kick their ass in the dressingroom.
"what's up with this bono, are you looking for trouble, are you looking for Vertigo?":rant:

im sure if dick was kicking any ass's, it would have happend by now and we would have seen DRASTIC changes in the setlists lol

quadcaster said:
im sure if dick was kicking any ass's, it would have happend by now and we would have seen DRASTIC changes in the setlists lol

That would be true is he was allowed in the arena

why wouldnt he be allowed in the arena is the question you should be asking yourself? :wink:

quadcaster said:
why wouldnt he be allowed in the arena is the question you should be asking yourself? :wink:

lol, because otherwise they would have to rehearse too many songs. Absolutely hysterical Dick Evans ordering the band to practise Acrobat for the 437th time...PLAY DAMNED PLAY!!!!!!!!
:rant: :grumpy: :scream:

HyperU2 said:
This is a setlist thread?

Well it's about how Dick Evans would make a better band out of these guys setlistwise isn't it:wink:

Okay just to be safe.Stop playing Vertigo twice:wink:

Last night I had the following thread flying through my mind

"The Dik Evans Conspiracy"

Fact: When Dik Evans was part of the band they rehearsed lot's of new songs and a dozen covers" suddenly Dik "left" the band to do "other things" and the band became pretty static..They have maintained this sort of approach eversince...

coincidence? I think not!!!

:wink:

zwervers2 said:
Last night I had the following thread flying through my mind

"The Dik Evans Conspiracy"

Fact: When Dik Evans was part of the band they rehearsed lot's of new songs and a dozen covers" suddenly Dik "left" the band to do "other things" and the band became pretty static..They have maintained this sort of approach eversince...

coincidence? I think not!!!

:wink:

Someone overheared Dik Evans in a bar last week talking to a friend and I quote:"Crumbs will be played, yes, just because I hate it they (bono) will play it. Forget about Gloria. as soon as he(B) found it I was pleased with the decision to play it again it was dropped".

Crumbs:drool:

Back
Top Bottom