The Office of U2 Security's iTunes Vertigo Tour iMixes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Seeing as we've yet to have an announcement regarding shows from the Vertigo tour being made available on iTunes, as was rumored earlier in the year, your Esteemed Director has taken it upon himself to create an iMix for every single show for the Vertigo tour featuring the songs that were played that night, as soon as the set list is made public. Isn't technology great?

First one up... the set list from the Vertigo LA Sports Arena Dress Rehearsal, held last night for 400 lucky fans. Enjoy!!!

U2 // Vertigo Tour 2005 // LA Sports Arena // Dress Rehersal

can sum1 help plz

when i click the link, a white page shows up with to boxes, one that says "I have iTunes" the other says "I Do Not Have iTunes" and I clicked the 1st one but it doesn't do anything.:( :( :(

liamcool said:
Yeah, but I sorta wasn't thinking about that post. Okay, bad guys? You happy with bad guys?

Yep. I really hope U2 don't put shows on that stupid service.

liamcool said:
Would ruin it for all the people without iTunes like me and you. C'mon An Cat Dubh.

:drool:

Can't wait for the bootlegs after the show.

If U2 want to give us every live show - fantastic! But if it's not lossless and not available to every fan regardless of borders, it's not worth it and I'll stick with the bootleg world. It doesn't discriminate on the basis of nationality.

Dalton said:

You both realize the issue is much more complicated than what you are making it right?

And if U2 choose to release the shows on iTunes it will not stop bootleggers from taping the shows.....

Of course, U2 have no control over where iTunes can and can't distribute and iTunes has all sorts of legal matters, but U2 don't have to use iTunes. Other bands have websites specifically designed to distribute lossless copies of their shows and I believe they're available to any fan anywhere. That's the way it should be.

Axver said:

Of course, U2 have no control over where iTunes can and can't distribute and iTunes has all sorts of legal matters, but U2 don't have to use iTunes. Other bands have websites specifically designed to distribute lossless copies of their shows and I believe they're available to any fan anywhere. That's the way it should be.

This is true, but I'm sure plenty of people with access to iTunes would be more than willing to share them with our fellow Interferencers here. Getting a hold of them would not be an issue.

Axver said:

exactly. several bands (phish, etc) offer live soundboard copies of their shows in flac or mp3. this is a much better distribution channel than iTunes. i have an ipod and i love it, but i would rather see u2 distribute their shows to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom