so what [I]should[/I] preceed 'streets'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

explorer

The Fly
so what should preceed 'streets'?

pride isnt doin it for me. i think that with the current setlist, "running to stand still" would be a great leadin to streets. what happened to the infamous with or without you/streets transition that paul mcguiness (sp) was talking about?

Last edited:
One Step Closer. But not full-length. Play OOTS, have it segue into a snippet of OSC, and have that segue into Streets.

bigloader said:
"Stiiiiiiillll Ruuuunning" right into "I wanna run!"

yeah, like if they stopped playing at the end of RTSS and the crowd kept singing "still running", then the red lights (which i hear are absent :mad: ), then the organ :drool:

A Sort Of Homecoming --> Where The Streets Have No Name :drool:

Axver said:
A Sort Of Homecoming --> Where The Streets Have No Name :drool:

Nice! :up:

Although I would implode in my seat if they did the RTSS -> Streets transition ala Zoo TV ... I still get chills listening to that. God, that was awesome.

The only song to "introduce" streets right now would be sycmioyo.

I would love the following set of songs..

LAPOE
Bullet
Running during the still running sing along the guitar of SYCMIOYO starts)
SYCMIOYO ends with no regrets, no tears goodbye when the synth of streets starts
Streets

Would love this!

Well Pride is o.k.
I think RTSS would be the best (but that has been done).

So keeping with their current format either SYCMIOYO, Miracle Drug, or Yahweh (each with an expansion at the ending to flow into Streets)

i think a really intense version of Exit should precede streets. Remember Please on the Popmart tour? Bono crouching on stage, singing in falsetto, seemingly overcome with emotion, begins the transition in to streets....Exit could have the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom