Snippets are not songs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

Under your criteria U2 have also played Rain, Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Head Like A Hole and Rocky Mountain High on this tour and that is just misleading and untrue.

When did they played Head Like a Hole and Rocky Mountain High and in which song?

@Blue Room

"Snippets are not songs" - now, that is what I call a big news. And thank you for your friendly words again. I am not following you, but you know - that is right, i guess. To you I would suggest, do not read any setlist any more. And you will not be confused, because oviously separating snippets from songs is too much for you. Now, that is what I call an advice. Again, if that is your onlly problem, you might call yourself happy ...

ZOOTVTOURist said:
@Blue Room

"Snippets are not songs" - now, that is what I call a big news. And thank you for your friendly words again. I am not following you, but you know - that is right, i guess. To you I would suggest, do not read any setlist any more. And you will not be confused, because oviously separating snippets from songs is too much for you. Now, that is what I call an advice. Again, if that is your onlly problem, you might call yourself happy ...

:laugh: Where did I say I find it confusing in the setlists??? Please link a single post where I said that. I love it when you have to quote things at me I didnt say to try to prove you are right. :laugh:

You are the one that isnt happy. The thread is, snippets are not songs. I agree with that along with just about everyone on here it appears except you. How does that translate into dont look at the setlists?? WOW NEXT !

I am the one, not happy? You must be the one, to know that... Now, forget my irony one second - and read it carefully: You seem to have a problem with me, but - it is not mine and really I do not care (anymore). It is a shame, that you are not able or do not want to talk with me about snippets and their meaning for U2s music - but obviously you prefer to play with people and try to make them look ridiculous. That is fine for you, because you feel so superior hidden in your anonymity. But now, excuse me, I laugh at you, because your behavious is so childish and poor. So: Bye then. I should have left this stupid discussion long time ago. You might be someone to enjoy that answer. And that is even poorer. "Make poverty history"? With you, we will not make it. That is all.

U2tours.com should NOT list the snippets......it makes the info a lot harder to sift through and gives you unneeded shocks at first glance ("Walk On"! "Please"! Oh, wait......)

ZOOTVTOURist said:
I am the one, not happy? You must be the one, to know that... Now, forget my irony one second - and read it carefully: You seem to have a problem with me, but - it is not mine and really I do not care (anymore). It is a shame, that you are not able or do not want to talk with me about snippets and their meaning for U2s music - but obviously you prefer to play with people and try to make them look ridiculous. That is fine for you, because you feel so superior hidden in your anonymity. But now, excuse me, I laugh at you, because your behavious is so childish and poor. So: Bye then. I should have left this stupid discussion long time ago. You might be someone to enjoy that answer. And that is even poorer. "Make poverty history"? With you, we will not make it. That is all.

So... the goals of the ONE campaign are not going to be achieved because Blue Room thinks snippets aren't songs?

Wow. That's deep. Blue Room, change your opinion, the lives of millions depend on it, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom