Sign the ACROBAT petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Doubt they will play it because of Pettiton.
Sure, you could say we got the Slane DVD out, because somone started a a pettiton.....all that probabley did was speed up the release or something....

Still, it would be awsome to see Acrobat, in any way shape or form.

Come on Interferencers! Do it!
ACROBAT FOREVER!

Remember that concert when they played Party Girl, because a fan requested it? We should all make a pact now that if any of us gets that one-in-a-million shot, we should ask them to play Acrobat. :)

I myself, am not bothering to sign.
I will however off them Cash at the shows I attend, to play it.....what little remaning cash I will have left.

bono_man2002 said:
I myself, am not bothering to sign.
I will however off them Cash at the shows I attend, to play it.....what little remaning cash I will have left.

Look, don't give me that attitude. You never know. We can e-mail the petition to U2.com or something. Just sign it, PLEASE!

I'm not going to bother, because they can't and won't play it. This will only make them feel bad. Bono has already said they'd have to meditate in a tree for a month to play it live. If they couldn't play it back during ZOO they can't play it now. I'd love to hear Red Hill Mining Town live too, but I know I won't for the same reasons. I'll just be glad for the songs they can give us live:)

I'm signing this also to bring back Exit and Ultraviolet and to play Bullet like the good old days when I was wee child:wink:

Those that aren't signing - what the fuck? Be pessimistic all you want but what does hurt to just sign the damn thing? What have you got to lose? You don't even have to put your real name there. You could get by with giving a fake name, your e-mail addy, and in the comment section a 'PLAY ACROBAT!' and that's it!! It would take you a grand total of 30 seconds, you would lose nothing, and so what if does nothing in the long run? At least you can say you tried! Now stop being losers and just SIGN THE DAMN THING!!!!!!!

49 signatures? I can't believe this. How many Interferencers are there here?

djerdap said:
49 signatures? I can't believe this. How many Interferencers are there here?

49 proactive ones and a heap of lazy ones.

Look, folks, just sign the thing. I don't think it has a hope of working, but it only took a few seconds of my life to whack in my name, e-mail address, and a comment. All of you can do that. It doesn't cost you anything.

Back
Top Bottom