Sign the ACROBAT petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the last tour, Bono said they'd have to meditate (he and Edge) on a tree for about a month to do it. So it's probably too complicated to play it.
During Zoo TV (Hershey tapes' rehearsal before the stadium shows in US), there was a snippet of Bono playing acoustic guitar, sang a verse or two and then the band would go into Zoo station.

Last edited:
Right, U2girl. The whole story is earlier in this thread for those who are interested, go have a look. That's it.

They have never played it live, and I don't know why anyone would want them to if they are unable to reproduce it as it should be. :|

I signed the petition. I remember during the Elevation tour, Bono was signing autographs while visiting with people standing in a GA line somewhere, I forget where. Some people asked for a song from "Zooropa" as they'd never played a song from "Zooropa" in North America. Sure enough, they put "Stay" into their setlist. It certainly wouldn't hurt to sign the petition. They just might do it.

Lot of Acrobat fans here. But still, all of them have not signed it.
Sign it! It worked for the Slane DVD, it can work now too. You never know.

248 now...its not enough, we need more. give it a go!
sign the ACROBAT petition here: http://www.petitiononline.com/qv3d4382/petition.html

Acrobat is one of the greatest songs in the history of the universe, not to mention on Achtung. So I signed it too.

They might play it. With all the petitions and all they might find a way to play it. Also, if they plan to release they shows on itunes, then there is a bigger chance that we´ll get it on tour. Many bands play never played before songs on their current tour when they are selling all their shows online. They do that to make people want to buy the concert even if they didn´t assist. For example, Metallica released livemetallica.com, last year, where they sell almost every show of the 2004 tour. They played a lot of rarely played stuff, including a song that was never played before because they used to say it was too fast and hard for them to play (Dyers Eve), but the fans had been requested this song since 1988 when it was released. And they finally got it, almost 16 years later. U2 could surprise us the same way, and signing the petition can only bring more hope, and it doesn´t do any harm.

total posts: 257 we need more...please sign it:

http://www.petitiononline.com/qv3d4382/petition.html

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom