Should they end the shows with Yahweh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should they end the shows with Yahweh?

• Yes!

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • No! (please name the song you would like to see them playing to end the show)

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
It HAS to be.... CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS

the TOTP performance said it all... it's an amazing finisher (FATALITY !!!)

Though I voted NO, they probably will.
Beautiful Day would be a fun closer -- probably not much connection to the theme of this tour, but a nice closer for fans, many who could be relative tour newbies, who waited all night to hear it.

I voted NO. I think they should end the shows with "40", the full band version like the JT shows. Let's take it back to the old school.

RademR said:
I voted NO. I think they should end the shows with "40", the full band version like the JT shows. Let's take it back to the old school.

To repeat a reply to a post of yours on another thread: :up: :yes: HELL YEAH.

I keep saying it, but One/Yahweh/40 would be a sensational encore.

No. I hope they don't play it at all, there are countless better songs in their catalogue and i'd hate to see them play that in the place of pretty much any other song.

They should end with 'Original Of The Species'.

To me, Yahweh has a very similar chorus to Ultraviolet! Walk On would still be my choice to finnish the shows. Thats not to say i dont like yahweh, coz i do. Especially edge's plinkety guitar sound.

I was listening to Yahweh as I was going to sleep last night. I let my imagination loose while it played, and the song really came alive. It is Beauuutiful!

Walk on or Beautiful Day isn't just repeating themselves.
No Yahweh at the end, because those two up mentioned are symbolic closers.
Yahweh should be one of the first songs because it's happy

I don't think they should end the concerts with Beautiful Day but I do think that they should play it close to the end of the concerts, at the encore or something. In one of the Elevation concerts they played around with the set list and used the Zoo Tv set list with The Fly as the second song and not BD. They put BD way at the end and it fet great cause close to the end of a concert you're not expecting a song with so much energy and joy. It was a great move I hope they do it like that on this tour. :up:

Absolutely. Either 'Yahweh' or 'Beautiful Day', I realised in a snap what an amazing closer that is when listening to the Radio One session.

A 'Beautiful Day/Yahweh' Medley would be great!

Back
Top Bottom