Setlist Statistics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harbinger

Refugee
In the setlist party tonightthe question came up about which tour has played the most songs, well, because I've got nothing better to do (well, I really shoudl be doing schoolwork, but it ain't gonna happen tonight) I've done some statisticking. More will come later, but it's pretty interesting so far.

I'll post full lists if people want, but no need to clutter up space...

VERTIGO (so far) Statistics
Shows: 8
Avg 4.75*** (not really helpful since we've had so few)
Total Songs: 38
Full Songs: 29
Snippets: 9
U2 (full or snippet): 30
Covers (full or snippet): 8

ELEVATION Statistics
Shows: 113
Avg: 0.86726 new songs per show
Total: 98
Full: 54
Snippets: 44
U2: 51
Covers: 47

POPMART Statistics
Shows: 95
Songs: 91
average 0.95789 new songs per night
Full: 55
Snippet: 40
U2: 33
Cover: 62

So, Elevation boasts the greatest number of unique songs played, Popmart holds the record for average new songs per show. But Vertigo (so far) has the best ratio of U2 to Cover songs (granted, it's only been 8 shows, but, still...)

Earlier tours to come (of course, the farther back we go, the more we have to contend with missing setlists, but, alas...)

LOVETOWN Statistics
Shows: 47
Avg: 1.10638
Total: 52
Full: 36
Snippets:16
U2: 32
Covers: 20

Enough for me tonight, more tomorrow (or later still, depending on hw)

Heh, the Popmart stats are ironic given that tour saw the least variation. I presume that the stats are somewhat thrown out by the heavy snippeting and Edge's karaoke segment.

Also, this is great work! :up:

Last edited:
Axver said:
Heh, the Popmart stats are ironic given that tour saw the least variation. I presume that the stats are somewhat thrown out by the heavy snippeting and Edge's karaoke segment.

After Hutch went they went snippet crazy. Particularly in Australia.

Ace Work tho, look foward to the Zoo Stats.

Axver said:

Actually, according to his statistics, there were more unique full songs on Popmart than there were on Elevation. I also made a list of this four years ago, will try to find it...

Back
Top Bottom