setlist/albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

That'd be a short concert, but I don't think we could survive much longer anyway, so bring it on! :up:

:drool: *dreams of such an amazing gig*

If that was the entire concert when I see them in Seattle, I wouldn't be a bit disappointed. In fact, I'd have the most amazing bragging rights. *crosses fingers in hopes U2 shocks Andrew in Seattle!*

the tourist said:

If that was the entire concert when I see them in Seattle, I wouldn't be a bit disappointed. In fact, I'd have the most amazing bragging rights. *crosses fingers in hopes U2 shocks Andrew in Seattle!*

Seeing I'm taking my girlfriend to the Boston gig on 28/05, if U2 play that set, I think I'll be able to lay claim on the title of the ultimate boyfriend just for taking her! *hopes desperately that U2 shock Kate and André!*

Axver said:

Seeing I'm taking my girlfriend to the Boston gig on 28/05, if U2 play that set, I think I'll be able to lay claim on the title of the ultimate boyfriend just for taking her! *hopes desperately that U2 shock Kate and André!*

I'm taking my girlfriend to see them in Seattle. Twas my Valentine's gift to her.

the tourist said:

I'm taking my girlfriend to see them in Seattle. Twas my Valentine's gift to her.

Clearly, if U2 play that set at both concerts, we will be able to claim to be the best boyfriends on the face of the earth. We rock! :rockon:

By the way ... I don't suppose your girlfriend is all too happy about you living under a newspaper? :wink: Just saw the location! :lmao:

Axver said:

Clearly, if U2 play that set at both concerts, we will be able to claim to be the best boyfriends on the face of the earth. We rock! :rockon:

By the way ... I don't suppose your girlfriend is all too happy about you living under a newspaper? :wink: Just saw the location! :lmao:

Oh she doesn't mind. As long as I come out from under it a couple times a week and shave. Ha!

the tourist said:

Oh she doesn't mind. As long as I come out from under it a couple times a week and shave. Ha!

I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you put on deodorant too. Heck, so would I.

*throws some out the window in the general direction of the newspaper*

the tourist said:
Yeah, sorry 'bout the stench.... :wink:

Now, I hope you and Liam don't fight too much when I throw food out the window to you guys.

If you do, I'll have to film it and sell it under some name with a lame pun about Interference interferring with brainwaves, and the world really doesn't need more lame puns.

Axver said:

Now, I hope you and Liam don't fight too much when I throw food out the window to you guys.

If you do, I'll have to film it and sell it under some name with a lame pun about Interference interferring with brainwaves, and the world really doesn't need more lame puns.

Naw, I let Liam have it all. We do sometimes squabble over music. He usually wants to play New Year's Day whereas I usually want to play The Unforgettable Fire. But both of us are pretty content with either....

...speaking of brainwaves being interfered with, this is my little reminder to myself that I'm not really in your back yard, nor is Liam (at least so I think....)

the tourist said:

Naw, I let Liam have it all. We do sometimes squabble over music. He usually wants to play New Year's Day whereas I usually want to play The Unforgettable Fire. But both of us are pretty content with either....

...speaking of brainwaves being interfered with, this is my little reminder to myself that I'm not really in your back yard, nor is Liam (at least so I think....)

You know, if you let him have the food, soon you're going to be starving, and I really don't want to have to call in the ambulance to rush you to an emergency feeding station.

Seeing as you're in my backyard, can I establish a rule that the UF single must be played two times for every time the NYD single is played? Yes, yes I can. Good, glad that's sorted.

... OK, so explain the two people out there living in the box and newspaper.

I don't like New Year's Day itself...it's the Treasure I'm worried about. Still, two listens of the UF single for every time I get to listen to Treasure? You guys are gonna kill me for this..but...I like the Unforgettable Fire.

Oh, and I moved here so I could get a closeup view of God himself.

liamcool said:
I don't like New Year's Day itself...it's the Treasure I'm worried about. Still, two listens of the UF single for every time I get to listen to Treasure? You guys are gonna kill me for this..but...I like the Unforgettable Fire.

Oh, and I moved here so I could get a closeup view of God himself.

Well, there's two of us (UF fans) versus one of you (Treasure fan), so I think the two-for-one deal is actually quite fair. I'll also treat you to tour bootlegs if you both behave yourselves.

If I'm God, does that mean Bono's my son?

liamcool said:
I never said the deal wasn't fair. I think..I'm too cold to think logically, it's cold in a box.

Oh come on, you're in Queensland. It never gets cold here!

Then you should be quite comfortable in these temperatures!

Quit yer whining, at least you have a box! :wink:

liamcool said:
We live in harmony, don't we?

Andre, we need food, we haven't had any for 48 hours!

You mean you guys actually need sustinence? Oh, fine then!

*throws two lettuces out the window*

How's that?

Back
Top Bottom