Set list for Australia/NZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
Will there be anything different to the setlists for Austrlaia and NZ... NZ might get One Tree Hill but im more interested if Austrlaia will get anything different that hasnt had much show or any this tour??

I'm expecting them to try out the Boy tunes here, like Out Of Control on Saint Patrick's Day in Auckland. I'm thinking that show may see Fast Cars or Party Girl.

My one big pick is Stuck In A Moment every night in Australia because of Hutchence. It'd be REALLY nice if they'd play Gone in tribute to Hutchence instead, but that's an unrealistic dream at best!

I'd love for them to do Van Diemen's Land too, and you'd think they'd consider it, but it didn't happen on ZooTV on Popmart - even though they'd previously done it on ZooTV! So I don't really think that's possible.

DignityPassesBy said:
Why gone as a tribute to michael hutchence? i don't think i've ever heard his name connected to it

Watch the Start/End of Gone from the PopMart video.

Bono shouts "hutch" at the start...and mubles something like "for Micheal hutchence" at the end...`

Also watch elevation's Boston DVD, when Bono before the start of Gone shouts: "hutch! hear me!". Mayby I'm wrong, but I think on popmart/elevation Bono always mentioned him during Gone. Mayby there were some exceptions though.

Zooropean103 said:
Also watch elevation's Boston DVD, when Bono before the start of Gone shouts: "hutch! hear me!". Mayby I'm wrong, but I think on popmart/elevation Bono always mentioned him during Gone. Mayby there were some exceptions though.

That's pretty much correct. After Hutchence's death, Bono would often yell out "Hutch!" before Gone on both Popmart and Elevation. However, on Elevation, it was also dedicated to other people, including Bob Hewson on the day he died.

Back
Top Bottom