Second Show Was Great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LukeMan

Babyface
I Have No Idea What Their Saying About The Second Toronto
Show Being Crap!... I THought It Started Off A Little
Slow But It Really Kicked In By The 5-6th Song And The
Energy Was Great... Bono's Voice Also Started To Sound
Better.

I've Seen About 5 U2 Concerts Thru The Years And I Rank
Lasts Nights As One Of The Better Ones...

People Complaining That It Wasn't As Good As Monday's
Show... Thats What Happens When You See The Same
Show, Movie, Tv Show, Etc Over And Over.. The Second Time
Around Is Never As Good As For The First. Just Human Nature.
The Element Of Suprise Or Whatever You Want To Call It
Is Lost.

I Thought It Was Awesome Show.. So Did The 6 Other People
I Went With..

Ending With Bad Was Nice Too.

The show was crap.
The setlist was crap
Bono's voice was crap.

I didn't go to the show but i know much more than you, don't be so stupid, you know nothing.
Stupid happy fan.

I was at monday shjow, as well as last night, the setlist was much better on Monday, even though the sets were almost identical, but the band was on fire last night!!!!!

They brought the house down, Bono sounded his best so far, and I have seen 3 other vertigo shows, last night being my fourth. He can actually sing pride really well again! (it was good before too, but he belted it out last night, with little or no strain!)

Sorry to say that I was at both shows, and I found the crowd at last nights show to be lame. In our section people were sitting through most of the show. Why do people pay $187.00 for a ticket to show that they could care less about? They all sat drinking/spilling $10 beers and screamed at each other over the music. WTF?

U2 trimmed 3 songs from Mondays set list, added 'Bad', but didn't replace anything else. There seemed to be some technical problems. Dan Lanois during 'Bad' was a dream come true.

Last nights show did pale slightly in comparison to Monday nights show. I expect that mid-week shows aren't as strong as the weekend dates simply due to the fact that the audience has been working all day, and have to be there again the next morning.

My humble opinion.

guill said:
The show was crap.
The setlist was crap
Bono's voice was crap.

I didn't go to the show but i know much more than you, don't be so stupid, you know nothing.
Stupid happy fan.
\

Enough Said.... Please Don't Waste Our Time On Here.

Back
Top Bottom