Please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would rather see an all-out version of Please than Until The End Of The World.

That's because I've seen Until The End Of The World, and I haven't seen Please.

There was a rumor in one of the threads that UTEOTW was being added to the Chicago setlist, but I don't know if there's anything to that.

dezmaas said:
I thought you were gonna ask for them to play PLEASE. I will instead. Please play PLEASE! :drool:

Me too. And I second that. Please live = probably one of the best things ever.

Come on boys, May 7th!!!

please, gone and mofo would be a great 2ed encore. Of course this is my opinion. But I would rather hear any one of these 3 songs before Untill the end of the world, sunday bloody sunday and elevation.

Well that being said I dont care what they play!! 17 days baby!!:rockon:

I like Please and a lot of the other Popmart songs, but there are many, many other songs in U2's catalogue that I would rather hear live.

I agree with dezmaas. They should play "Please". If it's done properly, like on Popmart: Live From Mexico City, it would be awesome. It is a truly underrated song that should get more attention.

The transition from Please into Streets from Popmart is a moment permanently etched into my memory.....Bono kneeling on the stage, falsetto wailing, into that droning D major synth intro....magical

Back
Top Bottom