Pepo, The Setlists 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Here's Nº2

01 - Electrical Storm
02 - Vertigo
03 - Twilight
04 - The Unforgettable Fire
05 - October//
06 - New Year's Day
07 - Yahweh
08 - Miracle Drug
09 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10 - Love And Peace Or Else
11 - Sunday Bloody Sunday//
12 - Bullet The Blue Sky//
13 - Running To Stand Still
----------- Human RIghts Video ------------
14 - One//
15 - Where The Streets Have No Name
16 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roulette + Zooropa Baby Cry
17 - Numb
18 - The Fly
19 - Last Night On Earth//
20 - All Because Of You
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
21 - City Of Blinding Lights
22 - Beautiful Day
23 - Crumbs From Your Table

//: melted together

1: Imagine the EVERYONE intro... then thunderstorm sounds begin, all over the arena/stadium, louder and louder, some fake lightning could be made... then, as the thunderstorm begins to lighten up, the intro for ES begins...

2: Remember how ES finishes?, well, Larry makes the ES finish into the VERTIGO intro

3-5: These 3 songs make an apearence for the "back to basics" motive, especially with Twilight and TUF being SO powerfull. October comes for the "slow down" part...

6: ...But it doesn't finishes like in the 80's... As Bono sing teh last "And ON", Edge begins with that SWEET Piano intro for New Year's Day he's playing now

7: Yahweh there, before MD sounds JUST FINE to me

8-13: as I said in the first thread... this works really well

14: as the HRV finishes, the "Violin Intro" of ONE begins, and Bono begins to talk about HR and stuff

14//15: If anyone has the Boston 2 boot, at the end of one bono sings something like "this is our moment" or "we can make it" as Edge sings the "oh, oh, oh ,oh". Well, they'll continue with this until ONE finishes, but at this time the Intro Violins MUST BE STILL PLAYING, so when ONE ends, they can change slowly into the Streets Intro, when Bono starts to say "this is our moment, something to make our generation proud". If anyone says this is not emotional, they have issues

16: alone, so the MLK video can be added and so Pride can have a PROPPER ending

Roulette + Zooropa Baby Cry - Numb
17: As the Zooropa Baby screams MAMA!!, the drum loop begins and Edge starts with NUMB

18: And as Edge is doing NUMB, he's alone to start The Fly with that amazing intro

19//20: As Last Night On Earth rises to the end and finishes with that kind of cliffhanger, Edge sgues that sound into the ABOY intro (BTW: NO tambourine, Bono on guitar)

21: It works better coming out of nowhere, really :yes:

22: This one works really well after COBL

23: AND.. as I said in the first thread... THIS ONE SCREAMS "FINALE" TO ME

ok... go and discuss, please

BTW: Thanks for the feedback and your input in the 1st one. Go on with that

Last edited:
I like opening the encore with COBL-BD. It's a much better place for COBL, with the lights in in all their glory, bringing the concert to an epic conclusion.

I'm not sure about Crumbs being the last song. Maybe "40" could follow it ... but NOT Vertigo(!).

LNOE-ABOY looks good, and I think a similar thing might be possible with The Fly.

Numb would be good, though it leaves Bono out of the game for the beginning of the first encore.

Electrical Storm as opener may be a little mellow, but I like the lightning idea.

Back
Top Bottom