Out Of Control made it's Vertigo debut tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I'm surprised...

I just hope Bono remembered the lyrics, and wonder if Out Of Control sounded like the Slane version.

I just got back. he remembered the lyrics.

Bono yells out "this place is out of control" after a great crowd reaction to UTEOTW.

Then adam starts playing the Out of Control bass line. Not sure if it was actally on the set list. Larry joins in, but Edge has no guitar and he is looking confused. No sign of Dallas. Bono, Adam, Larry cracking up. Ege finally gets his guitar but totally flubs the bridge part - but it was really endearing. Awesome performance. Very "real"

Go to the tour audio forum to hear it. I just posted a low-rez wav file.

One of the best set list.
I love to see WOWY and OOTS together.
And here we have out of control and bad too!!!.
GREAT!.

I hope we will have the mp3 soon.

dont want to sound like an ingrate but it would have been sweet if they had played 11 o'clock tick tock instead since they just did this song on the last tour

its a shame they feel the need to drop zoo station of all things in order to add other cool stuff

zoo station is a highlight of the show

Chizip said:
its a shame they feel the need to drop zoo station of all things in order to add other cool stuff

Agreed. I don't do much complaining about set lists and such, but, the one thing I would like to be a constant on this tour is Zoo Station. The druns are unreal, that opening guitar riff gives me chills, etc.....total highlight for me.

Best set of the tour. Even without Mysterious Ways.

Great party too guys, though I only got 5 hours of sleep :p

Now...Will They 'Elevation Tour' us and play a new song for the first time...on the last show of the leg...Please Crumbs!, its now, or Europe :)

Chizip said:

Unfortunately, Zoo Station was a crowd-killer on Tuesday and I think that's why it was dropped.

of the seven shows ive been to so far id have to say this or new jersey one have been the best. the setlist was amazing here, and the energy from the band was great. even if they fucked up out of control a little.

I just realized they dropped Mysterious Ways :ohmy: (mentioned on page 1). That's one of my favorite songs. I would have been disappointed, but I would still have been thrilled to have been there, no matter what the setlist was. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom