NJ I setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jon_lemire

Acrobat
Hey there,

I'm not expecting too much in the way of variety, but I'm curious what they'll do the next two nights in NJ before heading across the river to MSG. Clearly, "City of Blinding Lights" will open the MSG show, but what do you think we'll get in NJ? COBL one night and Love+ Peace the next? Which one on which night, you think?

My guess: COBL on Tue, Love+Peace on Wed.

COBL first night, LAPOE second. That's my prediction.

My guess is simply Setlist A, with maybe one surprise. For a while there, on these "two nights in one city" stands, Show A was opened with Love+Peace while Show B had COBL. But, after Vancouver and the video shoot, the first night seems to be getting COBL. It's telling that Philly -- which just had one night, though I know the band is coming back next week -- got COBL.

Also, I think it's pretty clear that they'll open MSG (which, perhaps they view as the 3rd show of the tri-state area stand) with COBL and perhaps don't want to do open 2 shows in a row with that song.

U2 usually deliver a good gig at the Meadowlands. Let's hope for another tonight -- my first Vertigo Tour show!

yup, setlist A and B. no new songs, if they do play anything new it will be in NY on the 21st.

I'm just looking forward to watching everyone go ballistic during Streets and Vertigo....I'm going w/ a U2 concert virgin......those are always fun.

I predict no Love And Peace Or Else opener. Either 2x COBL or Vertigo opening one of the nights.

Axver said:
COBL first night, LAPOE second. That's my prediction.

I dunno, I went to both nights in L.A. got LAPOE first night, COBL second.

I prefer LAPOE opening, cos I like band walking around with the flashlights.

Back
Top Bottom