Night and Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropean103

Refugee
What do you think about playing Night and Day? The performance from MusiCares 2003 was so great, I wish I'd have a video of it. Bono sang it in a great way and Edges solo in the end was fabulous. It could appear on some shows after the first encore song like Bullet or L&PoE. Any thoughts?

I would guess that the chances are zero. They have too much of a back catalgouge of songs and something "big" would be missed. Of course, anything is possible.

I have always been disappointed that Night & Day never made it into Zoo setlists or onto Best of 1990-2000. It is one of my favorite all time U2 songs and the bridge between the 80's U2 and 90's U2.

I thought I'd just point out that Night And Day is a cover. So there's at least some of the reason why it didn't appear.

yes I know but so was Satellite of Love, Help, Helter Skelter, All Along the Watchtower, What's Going On, etc.

Desert Dog said:
yes I know but so was Satellite of Love, Help, Helter Skelter, All Along the Watchtower, What's Going On, etc.

U2 haven't done many covers since Zoo, though. And Night And Day is a totally different style of song to the covers they did do.

Back
Top Bottom