More spoilers from Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
The blog on atu2.com has this news:

I heard them rehearsing MW yesterday.

Zoo Station was interesting to hear, they seemed to have a bit between a guy and a girl right before they started it. It reminded me of that cheezy movie Bono was mouthing along with in the 90-00 Mega/History Mix DVD. Might be doing an all-out ZooTV bit.

Elevation, for as abused as Bono's voice should be, and considering he was using his Rehearsal Voice, it sounded great.

But, I heard the Fly, I think I might've heard EBTTRT.

And like I said in Spoiler #2, hearing them play half of Boy was out-of-this-world.

Sorry, but I'd rather hear Elevation than Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own.

I'd rather here "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", if only for the delicious falsetto chorus.

But honestly, if they did a whole little ZooTV thing, I'd wet my pants. I'm such a whore for the '90s.

What if the where going to do the classic albums in order or a partial...they have done parts of the JT in order and there doing Boy and alot of Act. Baby. It has been done before. On Pink Floyd's last tour they did the entire Dark Side of the Moon live, after a new album set. Just something to think about.

can you imagine the thousands of u2 fans that don't get online and check out these spoilers. When the lights are off and all of a sudden they hear that opening guitar riff from "Zoo Station". The place will go nuts.

RademR said:
can you imagine the thousands of u2 fans that don't get online and check out these spoilers. When the lights are off and all of a sudden they hear that opening guitar riff from "Zoo Station". The place will go nuts.

:rockon:

well this is good! lots of achtung baby, and the more i read about zoo station, the more i believe it might get played.

as for elevation...please for the love of bears, put it to rest. it's just embarassing.

one4u2 said:
People, they played the fly a million times on elevation!!

They played it for the vast majority of the first leg, began to phase it out on the second, and didn't play it at all on the third.

Roland of Gilead said:
Looks like Yahweh is going to be a standard song if this article is true. :up:

Which is pretty much the impression Adam gave a while ago.

and which is pretty unfortunate considering it's the worst song on the album, but whatever.

MrBrau1 said:
I imagine the live version of Yahweh sounding ALOT like the alternate mix. :drool:

Please, God or Yahweh or Allah... Make it so.

Trevophoria said:
I'd rather here "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", if only for the delicious falsetto chorus.

But honestly, if they did a whole little ZooTV thing, I'd wet my pants. I'm such a whore for the '90s.

:lmao:

But yes, the 90s rock.

Back
Top Bottom