Monday Night Sydney....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1/8/87

Babyface
PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE .............THE vertigo , out of control , electric co , elevation opening ?????. It will be the diehards on monday !!!!!

60,000 diehards?? :eyebrow: :wink:

I think City is the tour opener from here on out.

I hope you guys get Electric Co, but I have to say I dont think the odds are great at this point.

I'm going to make the following prediction, with a bit of a caveat: I am not saying that I think ALL of the following changes will happen, but that some may. For example, the second encore may just stay the same as it has been so far while the opening segment will change.

!: COBL
2: Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. The Electric Co.
5. Elevation
6. Beautiful Day
7. The First Time
8. Stuck In A Moment
9. SYCMIOYO
10. LAPOE
11. SBS
12. Bullet
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride
15. Streets
16. One

17. Zoo Station
18. The Fly
19. Mysterious Ways

20. Fast Cars or ABOY
21. Window In The Skies or OOTS
22. Kite

I want The First Time so, so badly :drool:

But taking consolation in the fact Angel of Harlem was dumped for Desire :D

This should be an interesting show... I kind of hope it's switched up like Dublin 3 was... here's to hoping!

1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. The Electric Co.
4. Elevation
5. Until The End Of The World
6. New Year's Day
7. Beautiful Day
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
9. All I Want Is You
10. City Of Blinding Lights
11. Miracle Drug
12. The First Time
13. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
14. Love And Peace Or Else
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. Bullet The Blue Sky
17. Running To Stand Still
18. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
20. One
21. All Because Of You
22. Desire
22. With Or Without You
23. Yahweh
24. Kite
25. 40

It's a long show... but they have been cutting back a few songs since it began...

I expect electric co and fast cars to repear with all i want is you to close.

I ask again, has someone heard the band working on Window in souncheck? If not, I have no clue why people are predicting it. :scratch:

Maybe I'm confused on the thread. Is this what you hope gets played or what you legitimately think will be done?

If Windows is going to make an appearance anywhere on this tour Sydney 3 or Honolulu are the most likely candidates I think.

prays for electric co.

I thought people are hoping (not predicting) WITS because, erm, it will be a single.

:huh:

Wow, were you guys close!! :wink:

They havent even worked on or talked about Window in soundcheck. I would say the outlook is not too good that its going to be done on this tour. Still possible, but it doesnt seem to be on their radar currently.

U2girl said:
There is still time till Hawaii :shrug:

If its not done before Hawaii I seriously doubt it will be done that night. My guess is the band wont even soundcheck for the Hawaii show. Last show of the tour, they most likely arent going to start working on something brand new at that stage. Japan, maybe, just because its three nights. Still, not holding my breath. I think they would have started working on it already.

WITS is a pipedream

Saints is the new song they decided to play because it's easier to play live, and they already had it all rehearsed from the NFL game. No way Bono is going to put in the time to perfect a song like WITS for only a few shows.

Back
Top Bottom