Miss Sarajevo live question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
I have recently picked up the All Because of You single with that wonderful operatic from Bono.

I just wondered if he nails that solo everytime, or is it just a really good performance on the single?

He nailed it last night in Oakland. Fucking amazing. :drool:

From what I've heard he's been nailing it at a lot of shows, so you no doubt got a good performance on the single, but it's not a rarity that he hits it. :)

Not all shows. I mean, that version > everything I've heard. Better than the 21st of Milan also, it's probably the one that'll be on the DVD.

The DVD :(

He's nailed it every time I've heard him, which was twice in person, and on the streams of several shows. Absolutely brilliant. It's been a third leg highlight for me. I didn't realize the All Because of You single had Miss Sarajevo on it. I'll have to check it out.

I've heard it five times live and he's nailed it every time. The ABOY single version is exceptionally good though!

He nailed it at both Oakland shows, I was in the front, and the only pre recorded backing vocal during the whole show was the sample of Daniel Lanois on "Beautiful Day". Everything else was Bono, Edge, and Larry live.

faithingrace said:
Will it be on the Chicago DVD?

Well, as it didn't debut live until over two months after those Chicago shows, no.

It will be on the Milan DVD whenever it's released.

I heard it live three times and at least a half dozen times on boots and he nailed it every time.

Back
Top Bottom