Miami !?!?!?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While we're still talking about October, can anyone out there explain to me why some fans love it. It sounds like a steamy pile of doggy doo to me. But then again, I tend to like real songs with actual hooks and melodies, so I guess the aimless sonic sludge that is October isn't my cup of tea.

To me, it is amazing that the band survived after putting out October. I truly believe it is THAT bad. Boy is a million times better, and War is even better. What hapenned with October????

starvinmarvin said:
While we're still talking about October, can anyone out there explain to me why some fans love it. It sounds like a steamy pile of doggy doo to me. But then again, I tend to like real songs with actual hooks and melodies, so I guess the aimless sonic sludge that is October isn't my cup of tea.

To me, it is amazing that the band survived after putting out October. I truly believe it is THAT bad. Boy is a million times better, and War is even better. What hapenned with October????

:shrug: I don't see much diference between Boy and October... I bought them at the same time and they're like a double-album for me...

I think October lacks of songs that stay in your head for a long time... Boy has I will follow, Out of Control, The Electric Co. and the classics An Cat Dubh, Into the Heart... but it's only what I think

Back
Top Bottom