Mexican Setlist Rumors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mikal said:
the sad thing is, if these obscure songs were played, there'd be constant bitching about how the album versions are better.

Nah, its U2. Anything they do on stage is better by virtue of being live. They could fart acrobat out of their collective asses and eventually it would grow on us. They are U2 songs, easy to play, not Paganini or Yngwie J. Malmsteen.

djerdap said:
Where did Willie Williams say Lemon has been rehearsed?

A fan saw Willie get inside the bomb shell to see The Kings Of Leon perform their set and he approached Willie and asked if U2 had indeed rehearsed Lemon and he confirmed it. I read this somewhere here, I think on the original Mexico rehearsals thread. Look for it and you shall find.

After seeing the VH 1 special. I'm not sure how any fans were able to discern anything that was being played in Mexico. By the looks of the layout outside the warehouse it didnt appear that you could get very close unless you were crew. :shrug: The Mexico rehearsal thing said they did Fast Cars and A Celebration also. A Celebration has been debunked completely obviously. So I think it was BS guessing and they just happened to get Lemon right. That being said I dont think Lemon was done very extensively and I doubt its going to turn up on this tour.

Back
Top Bottom