MERGED-->Official 3/28 San Diego Setlist Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
capt.cadp10303290618.u2_vertigo_cadp103.jpg

All Because of You. I just love it when I'm right!

10:40 pm: ALL BECAUSE OF YOU - The band skips a planned break before this song and stays on stage to continue playing.

I guess Stuck and Yahweh weren't ready for primetime yet after Saturday...they probably will drop a couple of the warhorses when they are ready.

okay, here's my prediction for the rest of the set:

Gloria
Out of Control
Lemon
Dirty Day
Surrender
Staring at the Sun
Last Night on Earth
Gone
In God's Country

another encore:
Vertigo again

Can someone tell me what the "Declaration of Human Rights video" Is? Is it new or something already seen.

what's up with his fingers?

and nice to see they completely gave the 90's the proverbial middle finger. :up:

they only released three really shitty albums, who listens to those anyway?

Zoomerang96 said:
what's up with his fingers?

and nice to see they completely gave the 90's the proverbial middle finger. :up:

they only released three really shitty albums, who listens to those anyway?

Well, they DID play 3 songs off of Achtung, one of which I never thought would EVER get played again. I'll take Zoo Station over Mofo any day... okay, maybe not. But Zoo Station is still great to see in the set.

Zooropa and the Passengers project have always gotten the shaft live, even during the nineties, so that's nothing new. Pop has been getting shafted since Elevation, so that's nothing new either. About all they stand behind now is Achtung, Baby, so tonight was no surprise.

They should be playing the new stuff just like they are. If you want to listen to 90s stuff put on ZooTV or Popmart. Personally I think it is a really good setlist to include the Boy stuff rather then obvious hits like Mysterious Ways, and With Or Without You

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
The Cry
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Zoo Station
The Fly
Elevation

encore(s):
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
All Because Of You
Yahweh

Back
Top Bottom