MERGED-->Official 3/28 San Diego Setlist Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoy Elevation so I'm not whining. Should be lots of fun when I'm at a show if they play it!

according to the thing on atU2, that video was only 6 mintues, not 9 1/2 mintues long.

I hope that's not as boring as it sounds, but I guess it's the same as an encore.

"Running To Stand Still"+the video was six minutes, no the video itself.

zoopop said:
If its done like the SNL intro that would be rocking. Not the biggest Elevation fan but a rocking live song. What a rocking encore by U2:
Zoo Station
The Fly
Elevation

:drool:

is that rocking, though?

and PRIDE?

well, that's really really too bad.

looks like they'll play all of three songs from the 90's in this entire concert. :down:

One will be played, don't ya think? and hopefully UTEOTW.

I might cry if they don't play that song, it's about their best performace of any song.

Pride should go, but I know that if I were there, I'd be screaming out "IN THE NAME OF LOVE!" and having the time of my life.

unosdostres14 said:
Why are people disappointed in Pride? This is one of the most influential and definitive u2 songs of all time.

Because the version they have played on recent tours has been very uninspiring.

I predict some big Until the End moaning at the end of the show...
This will be next, I believe: Streets-One-All Because of You-40

unosdostres14 said:
Why are people disappointed in Pride? This is one of the most influential and definitive u2 songs of all time.

Mostly because it's been played SOOO much. It'd be nice to see something like "Wire" or "The Unforgettable Fire" instead of "Pride" and "Bad," great songs thought they are.

why are people disaapointed in Pride?

Because the live version falls so short of the album version it's not even worth listening to, especially for the 800th time.

But they almost have to play it, I'm surprised they get away w/o playing WOWY at every American gig.

10:00 pm: RUNNING TO STAND STILL with "Hallelujah" at end; leads into Declaration of Human Rights video

10:06 pm: ZOO STATION - with updated lyrics

10:10 pm: THE FLY - with a mean guitar solo and ending, with Bono repeatedly shouting "change!"

10:15 pm: ELEVATION - Larry has a mic and is singing. Break should be next, followed by a nice, long encore.

10:19 pm: (BREAK.....)

Back
Top Bottom