love and peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MKWU2

Babyface
i think they will open up with love and peace..the opening to the music is definitly one i can see them playing while the lights are going down and boys are taking the stage..then bam!!!.they go right into it with flashing lights, fog and of course a red and black target for a stage!!
vertigo second to realy get the crowd pumped!!!

Not sure if Love and peace will be first but I do think Vertigo will be second.
Love and peace has a classic slow building intro,I think it may be used at the start of the first encore in the same way Bullet the blue sky was on elevation. I think the song needs to start with the band off the stage because of the intro length. I think this song may also signal the end of Bullet as it has a simillar theme.I think it will be huge live wherever it is used!

MKWU2 said:
i think they will open up with love and peace..the opening to the music is definitly one i can see them playing while the lights are going down and boys are taking the stage..then bam!!!.they go right into it with flashing lights, fog and of course a red and black target for a stage!!
vertigo second to realy get the crowd pumped!!!

I too, can see the band opening the show with Love and Peace. How about this for the first 3 songs of the set:
1. Love and Peace
2. Until The End Of The World
3. City of Blinding Lights
Start with a dark opening in the first 2 songs and then light up the entire arena with Blinding Lights. Also, a must inclusion in the set, Crumbs From Your Table!

Back
Top Bottom