Isnt it about time for some UF or JT songs ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
I know its still quite early into the tour but Im wondering if Unforgettable Fire will get played soon ? I had my doubts about The Fly with how Edge said it had aged badly but it made it back into the Setlist.............same with Zoo Station I mean my jaw dropped the first time I saw that in the new setlist............but

Im still hoping for
In God's Country, Unforgettable Fire, or Love is Blindness.

Anyway do you think the format will change and them switching up the Boy era stuff with something from the mid to late 80s or something else from Achtung?

They have played the first five songs from the Joshua Tree at various times on the tour. Three are being played every night without fail.

If any era is getting the shaft it is the 90s.

well, they are playing 4 songs a night from Achtung Baby, can't really ask for more. UTEOTW of course :wink:

As for Zooropa, I Second that. Bring back "Stay" and perform it full-band like they did in Sydney 93. I don't see any other song off the album making a comeback, expect maybe "Lemon."

The loneliest bastard is POP, left all alone and never played.

Their last tour had In God's Country acoustic, and two times they played Love Is Blindness if I can remember correctly. The Unforgettable Fire would be a surprise, but I'd love them all.

At least you're not crying about Acrobat. :wink:

I think they're playing more than enough from the eighties this time around. But Love is Blindness would be to die for.

Macfistowannabe said:
Their last tour had In God's Country acoustic, and two times they played Love Is Blindness if I can remember correctly. The Unforgettable Fire would be a surprise, but I'd love them all.

At least you're not crying about Acrobat. :wink:

I believe those 'performances' of Love Is Blindness were just snippets after One. Interestingly enough, The Ocean and RTSS both got snippeted after One on Elevation and have been played this tour, so bring on Love Is Blindness!

I'd absolutely LOVE to hear the Exit/In God's Country combo, but most of all, I'd die of joy if they played The Unforgettable Fire and ONE TREE HILL!

I am surprised only Pride has been played so far from UF. I really thought they'd play more from it. Bono has said they are going to throw more surprises our way, so maybe this album will be featured throughout the tour. If they added The Unforgettable Fire and Bad to the show every night, I think it would be their best setlist ever.

RademR said:
well, they are playing 4 songs a night from Achtung Baby, can't really ask for more. UTEOTW of course :wink:

Oh c'mon, RademR. You can do better than that. Ultra Violet, LOVE IS BLINDNESS, ACROBAT!!!

UF songs - The Unforgettable Fire would be great.
JT songs - Exit, please. It would fit great within the rock sentiment of the tour. In a combo with Love and Peace. One Tree Hill would be nice too.

I'm looking for IN God's Country in Denver and Glendale.
After seeing different Boy songs pop up, I don't think this should be a surprise.

I think UF will appear in Chicago. This is where they were originally inspired to write the song after seeing Japanese art there (I think in '84)

I would look for In God's Country in some form at the Phoenix shows.

I think the Unforgettable Fire at the Chicago shows is a good call!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom