Is zoo STation in frequent rotation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rich

Babyface
On multiple night shows, are they playing zoo station for at least the first night? I'm going to the Dallas show and the song I'm most looking forward to hearing is Zoo Station... I hope they don't pull it.

It is in rotation it seems. And maybe thats 'right' as it was at every show on the first leg, and also it wasn't a hit so that 'crowd' don't need to hear it .

Miricale_Drug said:
It is in rotation it seems. And maybe thats 'right' as it was at every show on the first leg, and also it wasn't a hit so that 'crowd' don't need to hear it .

Actually, they skipped it at a few first leg shows. It appeared at all the second leg concerts, but I think it may have gone into some kind of rotation as it's only been played once on the third leg ...

I'm thinking Zoo Station is out for the third leg, guys. I'd expect Discotheque to take its place the majority of the time. Except at Chicago 2 they didn't play Discotheque OR The Fly.

AtomicBono said:
I'm thinking Zoo Station is out for the third leg, guys. I'd expect Discotheque to take its place the majority of the time. Except at Chicago 2 they didn't play Discotheque OR The Fly.

Yeah, but they opened the encore with Bad-The First Time, which was awesome. :drool:

I did miss Zoo Station at 9/20 -- I saw it at 5/9. I really liked it and was a little disappointed they didn't play it on 9/20. It was great!:wink:

It will be back at some point. Probably in New York. It was on the original setlist plan for Chicago 9-21 but they changed the encore around completely before the show.

Blue Room said:
It will be back at some point. Probably in New York. It was on the original setlist plan for Chicago 9-21 but they changed the encore around completely before the show.

spontaneous setlist changes :drool:

Back
Top Bottom