Is This True?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I heard a rumor that U2 will play Zoo Station 23 times in a row during their next concert and Bono will make up new lyrics each time.

Is this true?

That would be an AWESOME SETLIST.

1. Zoo Station
2. Zoo Station Take 2
3. Zoo Station Take 3
4. Zoo Station Take 4

all the way to

23. Zoo Station Take 23.

I hope this is true. I can't wait to hear it. I LOVE THIS SONG!

Maybe a snippet of "mary had a little lamb between takes 12 and 13". Yeah, that's the coolest.

I hear they're going to do the entire Salomé Outtakes. And then Rare and Unreleased. And then all three Beatles Anthologies.

Then they'll come back for an encore and cover every song their music has ever inspired.

Wow, that rubbishy song I played when I last got out my guitar is going to be performed by U2. I feel so honoured!

followed by an encore of Take That and bono promising this setlist will never come 'back for good'

And then they'll play "40," and half the people in the audience won't recognize it.

The Hanson set killed, though.

U2girl... we were trying to have an intellgent conversation about rumored setlists and then I read your post which is obviously untrue. Please check your sources.

Yeah, I bet the band was reading this thread and then got to your post and were so offended that they decided not to play this set after all.

Thanks a lot. I was really looking forward to hearing the demo version of "Why Don't We Do It In the Road?" live.

I wish they would play miami 7 or 8 times in one concert just to annoy all the miami bashers.

If they would just play one song that would be streets, with a two hour build up. How many red backdrops and lights would you need.
You will be relieved when the lights go on

Don't forget the two additional covers that we were all promised by someone on these boards before the tour started....

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go and We Built This City Of Rock And Roll. They have to be incorporated into the Zoo Station set list somewhere!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom