Instead of wishing for a setlist, let's be surprised...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I think U2 is going to keep some songs from it's previous sets, but will definitely bring back some older songs and surprise us... I would rather be surprised by U2 than to have them take one of my setlists -- because it's too predictable. U2 should decide, that would definitely spice things up!

Don't worry, they aren't using one of your setlists so quickly..I'm sure you'll be surprised :huh:

I WANT THEM TO PLAY LIKE A SONG, DROWNING MAN, ACROBAT, 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK, FIRE, THE FOOL, THE FIRST TIME, STREET MISSION, AND PROMENADE IN THAT ORDER!!!!! IF THEY DON'T, I'LL DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:wink:

I just hope they switch up the setlists more. They have such an amazing back catalogue, play some of the damn thing....i'm going to multiple shows this year, so I want to hear some different tunes.

RademR said:
I just hope they switch up the setlists more. They have such an amazing back catalogue, play some of the damn thing....i'm going to multiple shows this year, so I want to hear some different tunes.

That's a fair call, and I share the sentiments. Variety is all I really want, maybe not on the level of Lovetown but at least Elevation or better. No returns to ZooTV or Popmart static sets.

A Love Town / Unforgettable Fire type of setlist would be amazing...

I would say that I wouldn't care for a ZOO TV or a Popmart style setlist, but rather one from the Unforgettable Fire and Love Town era...

Back
Top Bottom