Indian Summer Sky to return tonight (June 21st)??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vorsprung

War Child
It is the longest day today, and will still be tonight.

If this isn't a perferct timing for playing Indian Summer Sky again, nothing is...

^
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

or even just a snippet <-- :drool:

(thanx to L03VIk for letting me cut/paste/edit his post) :wink:

Considering the fact the song has only been played nine times, and never on the longest day, it's pretty much assurred that it won't ever be coming back.

But oh my goodness, if it did ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Chizip said:
yeah it would be awesome, but i highly doubt it

So do I....but maybe they also forgot Aung Sang Suu Kyi Birthday until they read L03VIk's post......so perhaps this hint works as well :wink: :huh: :wink:

No wonder there is so much setlist griping going on. You lot are winding yourself with impossible expectations with these kinds of threads only to come back bitching afterwards when they do the (as is to be expected) standard setlist.

As someone said, it has been played only 9 times. If have heard any of those performances you'd know why. It sounded rubbish live. A bit like Babyface, from what I have heard in bootlegs Bono simply couldn't work out how to sing Indian Summer Sky.

I'm hoping something from Zooropa or Pop, or maybe even the slightest chance of that song from that table, are played.
I'm prepared for the same old Euro Setlist though.

Tonight is a one night stand in a city that has no real historical relevance in the U2 saga. I think it's safe to say that this will be one of the less memorable shows for those who attend, and the basic vertigo set list, minus one song that no one can figure otu why it was excluded.

Axver said:
Considering the fact the song has only been played nine times, and never on the longest day, it's pretty much assurred that it won't ever be coming back.

But oh my goodness, if it did ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :ohmy:

you've got a better chance of seeing a 3 legged ballerina.

Indian Summer happens in the fall!!

:wink:

its when the weather warms up in mid-fall to unseasonably high temperatures.

AndrewCowley said:
As someone said, it has been played only 9 times. If have heard any of those performances you'd know why. It sounded rubbish live. A bit like Babyface, from what I have heard in bootlegs Bono simply couldn't work out how to sing Indian Summer Sky.

:eyebrow: Andrew, that "someone" you speak of is Axver, grandmaster of setlists and all that is U2. He is to be called by his proper name. You owe him your allegiance. :wink:

njelevation not many know the northeast's indian summer......it is an amazing thing... but the quote "this the longest day" is what confuses those of us not in the know.

what an amazing thing the indian summer is in mid october... everyone just goes after it again.... beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom