I'l bet I'm not too far off on this one.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemon_vr6

Acrobat
I'm not expecting a lot of repeat songs from Elevation. Stuck and Walk On are certain to be dead (for now) and replaced by new songs. I'm expecting all of the songs from Pop to be alternating like EBTTRT, Disco/SATS and Please were last time. I would also speculate that RTSS will make a return, but not leading into Streets.

Between Bad and AIWIY, I'm expecting one to become a staple and the other to get dropped, with the "pre-Streets" song(s) alternating and different from all previous tours. Based on the situation with Bono's dad and the themes in Streets, I would not be at all surprised to find Kite or Sometimes preceding it on an alternating basis, with Sometimes placed elsewhere on other nights.

SBS and NYD will remain, with Out of Control or IWF comprising the rest of the early songs. Some random surprises could be MLK and possibly another AB song long dead, like Ultraviolet or Blindness, surely to be retired before leg 3. Wild Horses seems likely to return, as it surfaced in pieces in Bad on the 3rd leg of Elevation.

Some obvious new songs would be Crumbs, Original, MD and Yahweh. UTEOTW will remain I imagine. BD is certainly still in, and I would also guess that WOWY and Pride will make appearances, with WOWY possibly a staple with Bono's improved voice. One will remain, as it always does.

I'm guessing LAPOE will turn into Bullet.

With the cut and rotating songs, that leaves a roughly 20-song show, which is fairly normal.

Vertigo
ABOY
UTEOTW
Out of Control / IWF
MD
revived AB song
NYD
SBS

-----------------

Original
rotating Pop song / stay / angel
RTSS

-----------------

Bad / AIWIY
Sometimes / Kite
Streets

-----------------

LAPOE / Bullet
WOWY / Pride
One

------------------

MLK / other surprise
BD
Crumbs / Yahweh

Last edited:
Pretty realistic. My critisim would be that i would expect beautiful day to be played as one of the first songs, and im thinking that they will do a full band version of desire.

Back
Top Bottom