Idea For Electrical Storm Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
If they play Electrical Storm live this tour, I'd like to hear them do the Orbit Mix, BUT, as part of the acoustic b-stage set. The first half of the Orbit mix is almost all acoustic anyway, and I think this song could be really stunning acoustic live, especially if in the chorus, Edge plays the guitar riff as it was in the very first BBC version of the song anyone ever heard, that was the most melodic version of that riff I've ever heard and I think it would translate tremendously to the live stage, acoustically nontheless.

Oh please no. Don't butcher any more songs by taking them and watering them down for the b-stage. The William Orbit Mix is piss-poor anyway.

I think it would work really well going either in or out of UTEOTW.

Axver said:
Oh please no. Don't butcher any more songs by taking them and watering them down for the b-stage. The William Orbit Mix is piss-poor anyway.

I think it would work really well going either in or out of UTEOTW.

I disagree on both counts. Both official mixes of Electrical Storm are good. And I think the song would be great acoustically. And now that I think about it, it doesn't even have to be the Orbit mix they use to make it live, they could just use the BBC unofficial mix, the first mix of ES most people ever heard, and some still think it's the best one.

I just want them to play it really hard and heavy. I think it could become a really great live version up there in a similar vein with Gone. The ending will be epic!!!

Back
Top Bottom