I want to hear 'A Man and a Woman" live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes! I think they will play it, maybe during the second leg, I hope they start playing it in this leg of the tour though. They don't have to play it every night. And I hope they play a full verion of it cause I wanna hear Adam's bass! :grumpy:

I know typhoon would love to hear it. :wink:

Honestly, I don't think the chances are very good, as there's no point in the current set where I imagine it could fit. Of course, if they keep varying the set, a place may arise, but at the moment, I'm not expecting it.

There were rumors about Mexico rehearsals that U2 played 4 times AMAAW (3 times acoustic, 1 full band)... However I hope they'll play OOTS or Crumbs instead. :|

Last edited:
Well, I read somewhere they rehearsaled (rehearsed? :p) about 50 songs so we will see. On 4 shows we had totally different setlists and each one brought new songs so you never know!

I think this would rock an arena setting, and I also think it can become a sizable hit.........here's hoping....

AMaAW is vintage ethereal U2, a la Love Comes Tumbling and will stand as a U2 classic in years to come when Crumbs and ABOY will be regarded as filler.

Back
Top Bottom