i prefer the night 2 setlists!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
I much prefer the night 2 setlists with city of blinding lights opening, gloria instead of a cat dubh and bad instead of zoo station anyone else agree?

there are good points to be taken from both nights, but generally i agree with you. Although i cant see why bad and zoo station can't co-exist in the same set :eyebrow:

scarlet october said:
It looks like "Bad" won't get played in Cleveland if the pattern continues.:( This sucks.

Who knows what the pattern will be by then? During Elevation they totally redid the setlist for the 3rd leg. It didn't improve IMHO but it was a major change.

i also have a feeling that leg 2 in the stadiums we will see a different setlist again. maybe not totally but i am pretty sure there will be 3-4 changes

I think the set list will change for the UK/Europe leg to reflect the size of the venues - I don't think there will be as many slower tempo songs or the older album tracks as the stadiums will be full of casual fans as well

I don't really mind about the set list but I am seeing them twice in the UK and will be a little miffed if I have heard Into the Heart etc twice and haven't heard Original!!!

Lisa

I'm not sure if there will be that many casual fans in Europe. It took real dedication and effort to get tickets. Not something I associate with casual fans.

True - had not thought of it like that!!!!! :) I went through hell getting tickets!!!!

I supposse that I mean their will be first timers at the Gigs - and people who's mates got them tickets - due to the size of the venues.

I will wait with interest for June 10th and that all important first European Set list and stage design.....

Lisa

they will do several changes over the next months, at least 5-6 surprises will show up, there is no doubt! I don't see them playing just 28 songs from now on till december, that would be a rape!

I do think that the way Zoo station emerges out of the Human rights statement is absolutley awesome. Thats so amazing. I hope they play this at Boston 3 or Cardiff. I really want to be there when this happens.

Back
Top Bottom