Htdaab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Now I haven't been to a tour yet, I'm living in hope that confirm their Aussie tour, but for gods sake hurry up with it. Anyway.

What songs off HTDAAB have been played so far on all the tours? And also - what's the song playing before Vertigo.

I retract the last statement.

Songs played: Vertigo, Miracle Drug, SYCMIOYO, LAPOE, COBL, ABOY, Original Of The Species, Yahweh.

There is a recording of Crumbs being rehearsed just before the European leg but it is yet to be played in a concert.

Fully agreed. I fail to comprehend why Crumbs has not been played yet.

MarcusOneTree said:

Does anyone know if the recording is available in torrent form? (ie. u2torrents)

Yes. :) U2Torrents.com is where the recording appeared initially, I believe.

Sorry, can't help you there. It showed up this month, I think. If I'm not mistaken, in the thread title, Brussels was called 'Bruxelles'.

DignityPassesBy said:
I dont think they know where to put crumbs in the setlist though ... the whole political section is great at the moment and i dont know if they want to change it much when its working

That's what I have been thinking. It's my opinion that if they want to put it in, they should play it on nights when they open with LAPOE - put it in LAPOE's mid-set spot before SBS.

it just dosent seem to fit anywhere with their setlist. i've been looking at it and i think they'd have to drop bullet for it to fit, but i dont think it will go well with running to stand still or miss sarajevo so they need another song to fill that ... i think please would go alright in there before it and wouldnt make a bad effect on the political section of the shows

i've just thought of what i think would be a cool political section

Bullet In The Blue Sky
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Crumbs From Your Table
Love And Peace Or Else
Please
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride
One

I really want please to be played again its such a good song and streets flows better into pride than pride does into streets

Exit
Love And Peace Or Else
Bullet The Blue Sky
Please
In God's Country/Miss Sarajevo/Mothers Of The Dissapeared/One Tree Hill
One
Crumbs From Your Table
Where The Streets Have No Name
Bad

too many perhaps :wink:

Back
Top Bottom