Here's a Good Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
All Along the Watchtower
Desire
I Will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Gloria
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
The Unforgettable Fire
Angel of Harlem
Bad
Silver and Gold
Hawkmoon 269
The Electric Co.
October
New Year's Day
All I Want is You
Where the Streets Have No Name
People Get Ready
Pride (In the Name of Love)
----
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
MLK
With or Without You
-----
11 O' Clock Tick Tock
"40"

SMB

Not to be harsh, but the flow isn't there in the beginning, I'd think Desire -> AATWT -> IWF would work better... and perhaps Gloria -> SBS...

I'd X out AOH and Silver and Gold and Hawkmoon... because those are more epic songs, that should have a good transition...

But PGR after Streets... I like that...

I'd opted for a MLK / 40 combo... Because RTSS -> WOWY is a good combo... unless MLK was a snippet in RTSS...

Bullet the Blue Sky / Running to Stand Still / With or Without You would make for a good encore... I just always saw MLK as a good merge into WOWY. ALTWT would be an awesome way to start too with Desire and I Will Follow following. I dunno, just my idea. You do make some strong ideas too.

SMB

Shawn Bonneau said:
Bullet the Blue Sky / Running to Stand Still / With or Without You would make for a good encore... I just always saw MLK as a good merge into WOWY. ALTWT would be an awesome way to start too with Desire and I Will Follow following. I dunno, just my idea. You do make some strong ideas too.

SMB

Watchtower is great with Desire, but I think opening with I Will Follow -> Desire -> Watchtower -> SBS is stronger.

and Hawkmoon 269 -> Bad -> Silver and Gold -> The Electric Co. would be just too wicked.

all IMO of course, but a great setlist indeed.

a lovetown set or? Not sure about the flow, seems like a rollercoaster of happier and darker songs

city of blinding lights
electric co
i will follow
gloria
sunday bloody sunday
new years day
a sort of home comming
pride
where the streets have no name (best transition possible if bono makes the crowd do the oh oh oh oh... oh oh oh oh)
one
the fly
zoo station
zooropa
discoteque
elevation
beautiful day
vertigo

Pop Muzik
Mofo
I Will Follow
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Gone
Do You Feel Loved?
Mysterious Ways
Numb
The Playboy Mansion
Until The End Of The World
Wake Up Dead Man
If God Will Send His Angels
Last Night On Earth
Miami
Dirty Day
Please
Where The Streets Have No Name

Discotheque
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
With Or Without You

Staring At The Sun

I love how everyone posts setlists after someone posts what they think is a good set.

hell, i even do the same thing :wink:

theu2fly said:
Not to be harsh, but the flow isn't there in the beginning, I'd think Desire -> AATWT -> IWF would work better... and perhaps Gloria -> SBS...

I'd X out AOH and Silver and Gold and Hawkmoon... because those are more epic songs, that should have a good transition...

But PGR after Streets... I like that...

I'd opted for a MLK / 40 combo... Because RTSS -> WOWY is a good combo... unless MLK was a snippet in RTSS...

I agree!

Back
Top Bottom